What to Expect
If you are considering a Hubnoodle site, we want you to know exactly what we provide and what you’ll need to provide to get your site up and running.
Hubnoodle Will Take Care of…
- Hosting. There is no additional fee for hosting services. It’s included in the price.
- Site updates. We will handle all site updates and ensure the site is working properly. It’s included in the price.
- Programming. No need for any programming fees as we’ve already built the site with MLM’s and Network Marketing teams in mind. It’s included in the price.
- Design Template. The site template is already designed to be clean and crisp. Add your logo or header image and you are set to go. The design is included in the price.
- Domain Fees. Don’t worry about any domain cost as we are taking care of all that. It’s included in the price.
- Storage. You can store almost everything in your Hubnoodle. Presentations, documents, images, links to videos, links to sound cloud recordings, FAQ’s for your team, etc. A quick note about videos…videos aren’t hosted on Hudnoodle (use Youtube or Vimeo) but we embed a link to those videos so that your team can watch directly from the site.
- Security. We password protect the site and every user is required to register and must be approved by you prior to gaining access. Security features are included in the price.
- Training. We’ve put together step-by-step training for your Hubnoodle site that will get your site up and running as fast as possible. There is no additional cost for training. It’s included in the price.
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table…
- Content. The power of Hubnoodle comes from your content. We take care of all the “techy” stuff so you can simply bring over your amazing information for your team.
- Learning. As with all new things, there is some learning involved. Our training is great and will be invaluable in turning your Hubnoodle into an awesome team resource, but you’ll need to put in some time to learn. The training videos are broken into bite-sized pieces and total about 2 hours.
- Your Team. Once the site is finished, make sure your team gets logged in and uses the information. There is no “per user cost” from us… so bring EVERYBODY.