What to Expect
If you are considering a Hubnoodle site, we want you to know that you don’t have to worry about hosting, website design, hiring a programmer, or site updates. We’ll take care of all of that “techy” stuff for you. But that doesn’t mean that Hubnoodle is right for everyone. We want to make sure we’re a good fit for you, and we want to give you a realistic picture about what’s involved in setting up your site.
Hubnoodle is For…
- Busy network marketing business owners who need a secure website to store all their team resources – presentations, links to training videos, FAQ’s, important information, past training calls, etc.
- Owners who want to make the best use of their time by creating resources and answers to questions ONCE, then directing everyone to specific areas of the site when those questions arise.
- Owners who are willing to invest some time upfront learning how to load information into their Hubnoodle so they can gain back loads of time down the road. Don’t worry if you’ve never done a website before, our training videos will walk you through everything you need to know! Plan on about an hour and 15 minutes to watch the training videos. If you can create a Word document, you should be able to load info into your Hubnoodle. 🙂
- Owners who will take the time to plan and organize their site so their teams can find what they need quickly and easily.
- Owners who are willing to spend time loading their team’s important resources into the site, where everyone in their downline can then easily find and access them.
Hubnoodle is NOT For…
We think Hubnoodle is a great tool, and it has been a difference maker in growing our network marketing business. But we also know it isn’t right for everyone. Hubnoodle is NOT for someone who thinks “I don’t the have time to learn something new.” Truly great resources will take time and effort to build. Hubnoodle is no different. And the reality is if you put the time into building out a great Hubnoodle site ,YOU WILL HAVE MORE TIME! If you don’t want to put in the work on the front end….we get it…..and we truly wish you all the best success.